Monday, June 1, 2009

First click

Hello guys!

Im here,with one another blog.This time its going to about my deep love,photography.An exclusive blog.I was just clicking some pictures this evening in Malleshwaram and suddenly the thought lit up.Why not make a blog on the everyday clicks i do and keep a written record of all of that?So im materializing the thought here and here after after each day of photography i shall be updating about the day's shoots.I feel i should have done this a lot earlier...but better late than never.I hope to continue this hereafter.

So,today what happened? I had to take my grandma to a doc in Malleshwaram. Apart from my dear iPod i've now found a new companion for me wherever i go. My dearer camera. So while i waited in the car for my ma and grandma to return,i was taking a few shots of the street.wanted to take some trailing light shots, and some did really come out well. The small paan shop and the man sitting next to the paan shop opposite a closed store made it a very good scene to capture.





No comments:

Post a Comment